C02 Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing, A new advance in CO2 LASER TREATMENT
What is the Tetra CO2 laser?
This treatment offers the skin rejuvenation results of traditional laser resurfacing with significantly less discomfort and downtime. The Tetra CO2 laser is highly versatile and allows two distinct skin resurfacing treatments:
One for deep skin resurfacing and a less abrasive light resurfacing known as the CoolPeel. This new laser is customizable and highly effective.
New CO2 skin resurfacing lasers are ideal for aged, sun-damaged, creepy, or acne-scarred skin. CoolPeel is an innovative way to safely and comfortably deliver the benefits of a traditional CO2 resurfacing treatment. By targeting only the superficial layer of skin tissue, damaged skin is removed, revealing younger and healthier-looking skin.
Tetra CO2 Treatment vs. Tetra CoolPeel
Tetra CO2 Treatment
This treatment uses ablative technology to exfoliate and resurface the outermost layer of the skin. This is a deeper resurfacing treatment and is ideal for patients with deep lines and wrinkles. The downtime is 5-7 days after your treatment.
CoolPeel is changing the game for CO2 treatments – offering a new way to deliver the benefits of a traditional fractional CO2 skin resurfacing treatment without the associated lengthy downtime or treatment discomfort.
The CoolPeel treatment is a gentler skin resurfacing treatment. This treatment still uses the same ablative technology but at a lower intensity resulting in a shorter downtime of 1-3 days. The CoolPeel treatment is ideal for patients with fine lines and mild cosmetic concerns.
CoolPeel Key Features
- Low downtime (as little as 24 hours)
- Minimal discomfort (topical anesthesia typically not required)
- Unique pulse shape emission selection via PSD (Pulse Shape Design) technology allows for the tailoring of results and downtime
- Ability to perform a broad range of treatments, including photodamage, scarring, pigmentation, and deep wrinkles
- Fast treatment – full face takes5-10 mins
- User-friendly adjustment of all parameters (power, dwell time, pulse and scanning mode)
- Reliability and control with minimum thermal damage and optimal recovery time
- It can be used on all skin type
- Ability to use in combination with other technologies such as Morpheus 8
- No consumables; reduced operating cost